- Demonstrate the fetus, umbilical cord and placenta of vacuum-assisted delivery, flexible fetal joint, and multiple normal and abnormal positions of fetal delivery can be showed.
- Equiped with manual delivery mechanical parts, with the help of hands, the whole delivery process, including engagement, descending,flexion, internal rotation, extension, restoration, external rotation and fetal delivery, can be showed;
- Can practise and master the comprehensive skills of normal labor, abnormal labor (dystocia), midwifery and perineum protection;
- B (Fetus For Demonstration)
- C (Matrix For Manual Delivery Demonstration)