Aura-i™ Disposable Laryngeal Mask
Aura-i is the preferred device for establishing an airway when an ET-tube is deemed unnecessary or when unexpected difficulties arise in connection with airway management. It can also function as a conduit for an endotracheal tube in cannot intubate – cannot ventilate situations (CI-CV), as well as situations where is it necessary to place an endotracheal tube after insertion of the Aura-i.
Note: The device is not intended as a replacement of an endotracheal tube, and is best suited for use in surgical procedures where tracheal intubation is not deemed necessary.
- Built-in anatomically correct curve for fast and
- Easy insertion
- Intubating capability using standard ET-tubes
- Reinforced tip resists folding over during insertion and plugs the upper esophageal sphincter
- Bite resistance in the connector block prevents occlusions
- Convenient depth marks for monitoring correct position
- Pilot balloon identifies mask size and provides precise tactile indication of degree of inflation
- Navigation marks for guiding flexible scope
- Color-coded packaging with directions for use
- MR safe
- Phthalate-free material