Humidity And Temperature Multi-Use – Calibrated
Monitoring of relative humidity and/or temperature sensitive products or equipment in storage, laboratories, production processes or transit. Uses include analysis of product weight loss due to inadequate RH environment. Weight loss during storage means loss in product value. Applications also include monitoring of process/manufacture environments, HVAC systems within multi-level buildings or labs.
- 32K non-volatile memory (16,000 temperature and 16,000 relative humidity samples)
- Operating range: -25 °C to +60 °C / -13 °F to +140 °F
- Accuracy: 0.2 °C / 0.35°F for temperature and 3% for RH across stated range
- Calibrated and corrected at 5-Points to ISO/IEC 17025 Calibration Laboratory Standards. Traceable Calibration Certificate included
- Display Resolution: 0.01 °C / 0.01 °F or 0.1% RH
- LED out of range indicator
- Push Button: Stop/Start/Markers
- Case protection rating: splash proof to IP56 or NEMA 4X
- Warranty Period: 12 months on data logger from date of purchase, 12 months on battery
- Temperature probe available on request.