- Value without Compromise:
- The ELI™ 230 electrocardiograph provides complete functionality in a portable, compact device. Easy to use and feature rich, the ELI 230 offers a valuable solution with capabilities such as signal quality, accurate and reliable ECG interpretation, and full-size printouts.
- High-Resolution Color LCD:
- High-resolution color display provides real-time preview of 12-lead ECG and post-acquisition review of acquired ECG.
- Distinguished Mortara VERITAS™ Resting ECG Interpretation Algorithm:
- Widely recognized Mortara resting ECG interpretation algorithm uses gender and age specific criteria to provide a silent second opinion for resting ECG interpretation.
- Choice of Wireless or Traditional ECG Acquisition:
- ELI 230 offers a choice of either the innovative WAM™ wireless acquisiton module or the AM12™ acquisition module. Both include replaceable lead wires, lead fail indicator, and remote control with buttons for ECG acquisition and rhythm printing.
- Best 10:
- ELI 230 automatically selects and displays the Best 10 seconds of ECG signal from the one-minute segment of internal full disclosure, reducing clinical review time and eliminating the need for repeat ECGs.
- Diagnostic Quality:
- Mortara technology features full diagnostic ECG quality with a high-fidelity acquisition sampling rate of 40,000 samples per second per channel, a benefit for accurate pacemaker detection.