Rehabilitation of people with disabilities is a process aimed at enabling them to reach and maintain their optimal physical functional levels. MG 4800 is a perfect tool they need to attain independence and self-determination. Specially designed for arm rehabilitation MG4800 was highly acclaimed by the judges of ‘iF design Awards 2003’. Because of its design and qualities it is the very best equipment for developing levels of hand, arm and grip strength.
|Capacity||80 kg (blue spring)||40 kg (green spring)||20 kg (red sring)|
|Dimensions||Overall: 110(L)x212(D)x55(W) mm
Grip span: L=64 mm
CR-2450 Lithiuim battery
|Functions||Zero: Power on, Power Off, Zero
Mode: Average, Max., Count Set
|Indicator||Embedded 0.5 inch 4 digital LCD|
- 20kg/40kg/80kg of springs offer divers applications.
- Ideal for occupational therapist and rehab doctors.
- Max mode can record the maximum grip force.
- AVG mode can give average force of right hand and left hand.
- Count mode can help people who has impaired hand to progress rehab exercise.