- This model has been designed by our highly trained Medical Professionals as a visual aid in teaching physiology and hygiene courses.
- It help the students to study the morphology of bones and the construction of joints.
- Thus it is the perfect model for students to learn more and more about Human Skeleton.
- A Life-size Disarticulated Skeleton, shows all bones of human body.
- It includes 3-part skull, Left hand and Left foot are connected.
- It shows:
- SKULL : Composed of 22 pieces of bones
- VERTEBRAL COLUMN : Composed of 7 cervical vertebrae, 12 thoracic vertebrae and 5 Lumber vertebral, a piece of sacrum, a piece of coccyx
- BONY THORAX : Composed of 24 ribs, a piece of coastal cartilage and a piece of sternum
- BONY PELVIS : Composed of sacrum, coccyx and 2 pieces of hip bones
- BONES OF UPPER EXTREMITIES : Composed of 64 pieces of seperatable bones
- BONES OF LOWER EXTREMITIES : Composed of 62 pieces of seperatable bones
- Packing: Each piece is individually packed