- This economical life-size articulated adult plastic skeleton is ideal for teaching the basics of human anatomy.
- The arms and the legs are removable for study.
- It features nerve branches, vertebral artery and herniated lumber disc.
- The skull includes movable jaws, cut calvarium suture lines and 3 removable lower teeths.
- Mounted on a 16″ wide, metal base. Made of washable and unbreakable PVC plastic.
- Size: 170cms Tall Life-size
- Packing: Each piece is individually packed in foam + thick outer carton.
This is more info: