Thumper Maxi Pro Professional Electric Massager
The Maxi Pro was originally designed for Chiropractors to use on patients for soft tissue work and to warm up muscles prior to adjustment. Today it is often used by physiotherapists, massage therapists and athletic trainers for treatment of large muscle groups. It is truly a professional modality, so it is not recommended for home use or self-use.
- Patented Thumper Action sends energy perpendicular into tissue, penetrates through all fascial layers relieving muscular tension and fatigue.
- Anatomically designed massage spheres require no additional attachments. One device for the entire treatment of all muscle groups.
- Work smarter – a complete head-to-toe massage in 5-8 minutes.
- Ergonomic handles placed at 90 degrees for ease of use and control.
- Variable speed from 18 to 35 pulses/second and 4-position adjustable pressure knob to tailor the massage for best outcome.
- Easy to clean, just wipe with damp cloth.
- Heavy duty, fan cooled, high torque DC motor provides long dependable service.
- Hand manufactured in Canada, ensuring the highest quality product.
Hand manufactured in Canada, ensuring the highest quality product.